Monday, May 4, 2009

Believe me, I would love to be one of those people who's all; we loved, thank you, you enriched my life, now go and prosper.

But I'm much more; we didn't work out, now you need to not exist.

Thank you SATC.

I feel like life must have been so much easier before facebook and all of this online business, when you could just love someone and be hurt and then forget about their existence entirely.

Being friends with exes on facebook makes it hard to resist peeking at their stuff once in a while, and I still find that it affects me emotionally--even when it was a really long time ago? Does this happen to you?

I probably wouldn't think about certain exes at all if it weren't for facebook--but there is, and I'm forced to open it up to see photos of someone I loved canoodling with another woman, and I'm not going to lie, I STILL feel sick to my stomach because of it.

It's kind of silly and I know I'm over him... but does being over him mean he shouldn't affect my emotions at all?

xoxo,
Lola

1 comment:

  1. What is it with facebook. I have an ex on there (remember, am very happily married now)...but it gets all those memories good and bad.
    Also, I have the same issue with a friends partner.... (friends a He, and partner is a she) and I find I don't always want her to see my posts or comments....i.e If we have a bbq and they weren't invited, I am bound to get an email "whats wrong with me..."...

    Its crazy stuff, and I am 35!!!

    Can't wait to grow up :)

    ReplyDelete