Saturday, May 2, 2009

it's the most wonderful time of the year?

Like many people, I look forward to summer, but this year I am NOT looking forward to purchasing a swim suit!

Lucky for me, I've been into one piece swimsuits for a few years...my fashion sensibility is chic above all, and I think the vast majority of bikinis are just plain tartish!

However, it is hard to find cool one-pieces. Last year, I rocked the marilyn-style bathing suit look, but I think it would look kind of bad on me now that I am a bit of a cow.

So, I am browsing bathing suits, trying to find one that is cool but won't look terrible on my sucky bod!

I think I have found one--I think it's sexy and modern and a little bit unique. It reminds me of the French Riviera. Perhaps not as chic as it could be, but I think extra pounds + a really classic suit=frumpy mcfrumpster!

Check it out:

'Tis cute, right?

It's also available in red and black, but I think the navy and black is more my vibe.

We shall see, I'm still looking around! If anyone has any suggestions, please do share!

xoxo,
Lola

3 comments:

  1. Yummm. You may not know me in this life, yet, in Heaven I wanna serve you where everyone knows everyone. These blogs (closenmyeyes, sexponential) are how I wish to spend my eternity: fulla love, warmth, and serving you baklava in bed... besides going to church on Sundays; I also hope you'd join me for a BIG-ol party-hardy celebrating our resurrection. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete