Wednesday, April 29, 2009

food for tuesday !

breakfast
bagel w/cucumber and onion--354
cream cheese--200
lunch
veggie burger with lettuce "bun"--140
dinner
subway veggie delite 6"--230
subway wheat roll--200
bagel--337

total calories for day: 1,461

percentages
68% carbohydrates
15% protein
17% fat

Not a great day! I thought I had somewhere to be for 3 hours last night, and I was starving/thinking I wouldn't be able to concentrate without dinner, so I scarfed a bagel on the way--then found out it was canceled. This was all good, except for the fact that it was 7 pm and I had work to do until 12...

so I was enticed to eat two dinners.

I didn't realize it would have such a negative effect on my day as a whole, yet another reason why writing my food intake down is a good idea!

Today has been going better--my roomie is making fettuccine alfredo for dinner and I already told her I could not partake. How sad, right?!

xoxo,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment