Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ode to Spanx



Oh, my dear Spanx,
how deeply I love thee.
Without you
it would be so much easier to pee.
But, it's okay,
because I really need you,
to improve my yucky bod
and help my clothes fit, too.
Sometimes I think of the world
before you came,
and to be totally honest,
I think that world must have been really lame.
Oh, my dear Spanx,
you're a chubster's best friend,
but no matter how much I weigh,
our love affair will never end!

I hope you guys enjoy that! If you are not in love with Spanx, you clearly have not tried them, and I suggest you RUN, not walk, to get a pair! You can click on the picture if you'd like some assistance with that. :)

Also, there is a version of them (they're by the same person) at Target, which I cannot vouch for, but I bet they're quite amazing also.

YAY FOR SPANX!!!! I can honestly say they've changed my life!

xoxo,
Lola

1 comment:

  1. Lola… I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my spankx! They really are the best thing ever! It’s funny though, because I have texted one of my friends who also wears them saying, “I love my spanx, but not at 2am in a club when I’m drunk in a dirty bathroom stall!” lol

    ReplyDelete