Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday Food Log

Sunday Food

Brunch
Asparagus--24
Olive Oil--239
Gruyere Cheese--176
Afternoon
Double Shot of Espresso--2
Dinner
Pizza, 3 slices (yikes!)--913

Total Cals for Day: 1,353

Percentages
49% FAT (BAD)
35% Carbs
16% Protein


So, all in all, not the worst day ever--it would have been a lot better if I'd eaten what I planned to eat for dinner, instead of succumbing to roomie's pressure to order pizza! Oh well, it was tasty.

I'm also obviously not pleased that most of my calories were from fat, BUT if there is one good thing about that, it's that most of the fat was "healthy" fat, in this case monounsaturated fat. Alas, healthy fat is still fat, though.

The asparagus was delish though--our grill exploded about two days ago (long story!!) so I had to sauté them which I hadn't done previously. So, I cooked them in olive oil and lemon juice and seasoned them with salt and pepper, then sprinkled some gruyere on top. And served them on my Alice in Wonderland plate! It was SO yummy.

That's all for now--today I am DETERMINED to have a better balance of carbs/fat/protein so I hope things will go better...

xoxo,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment