Monday, April 27, 2009

elizabeth + james shoes


I saw this a while ago, it's a photo of Mary-Kate Olsen debuting a piece from their upcoming shoe line (which was supposed to be in stores this summer.)

I'm kind of intrigued by this because I love the pieces from their clothing line BUT they're mostly more than I'm willing to spend on cotton shorts and tops.

However, I tend to spend more on shoes for various reasons, so I'm interested to see what they have to offer in this realm.

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the shoes in the picture...I sort of feel like I'd like to see a few more angles. In general though, they do appear to be pretty 'avant-garde' and cool--plus, who amongst us isn't a fan of wedges?

What do you think of MK's shoes?

xoxo,
Lola

2 comments:

  1. I think those are really perfect - especially shape!

    Thanks Ur lovely comment darling!
    Check out - if U have a mood!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your visit ;)

    N conhecia o teu cantinho, e tou a gostar! vas já pos favoritos :D

    já agora, adorava saber como se fazem esses fundos!!

    bjins

    ReplyDelete